Can I pilot the solution?
Yes. we are happy to set up a pilot version of Intelefile at a moderate cost to cover our technical and administrative effort but this would be off-set against your first invoice should you decide to implement the Intelefile solution.
Can I see my document online?
Yes, All of your documents will be available online providing you have the security rights to view them.
Can I tell if there are missing documents?
We have never lost a document which has been scanned into our system. A quick check between the physical file and the online file will easily verify the completeness of the documents.
Can I email information to my customers?
Yes. Emailing documents is a standard feature of Intelefile.
Can I trust the accuracy of the data?
Yes. The Intelefile online data will correspond exactly with paper.
Can users get the information they need at any time?
Yes. Intelefile is available over the internet 24/7/365.
Can anyone alter scanned image?
No. Document images cannot be altered once they have been added to the Intelefile system. This is important for legal and compliance purposes.
Can I delete my documents?
Documents cannot be deleted once they have been added to the Intelefile system. This is important for legal and compliance purposes. We do however provide a document retention and deletion policy which is tailored to the customer's needs.
Can I see usage and visitor statistics?
Yes. We provide these reports as a standard feature. Users can commission additional bespoke reports.
Can I have my workflow set-up to match my business processes?
Yes. This is part of the service and our work flow is very flexible and easy to use.
What workflows can Intelefile accommodate?
We can set up any workflow, for example, for billing purposes, invoice approvals, expenses approval or any other usage you require.
Why should I choose Intelefile?
Because we have over 12 years of document management experience and many satisfied clients in the UK and throughout Europe. Because it will save you costs from the start, and provide a value added service to reinforce customer loyalty.
What are the Key Benefits of Intelefile?
- Secure centralised document storage.
- Complete Document control.
- Instant document access for approved users.
- Audit trails and legislative compliance.
- Improved business continuity with document disaster recovery.
- Secure control of document user access.
- Eliminate off-site document storage costs with business document scanning.
- Improved business decision making, business intelligence and planning.
What other savings are possible with Intelefile?
- Document search times can be reduced from minutes to seconds.
- Reduced costs associated with storing and retrieving paper and electronic document.
- Photocopying cost have been shown to be reduced by 38%.
- Claims and fines reduced because document are never lost or misplaced.
- Reducing total cost of business administration by sharing documents with business partners.
- Save cost of resources and infrastructure for managing and storing paper documents.
How long does a typical Intelefile return on investment take?
It depends on your business process, but anything from 6 to 12 months. Within a short period you will be able to dispose of paper copies and free up valuable office & storage space.
How long does implementation of Intelefile take?
Anything from 7 to 14 days.
Do I need more hardware?
No. Intelefile has near zero impact on your local IT resources. It is easy to deploy.